How to Book A Tour
1. Get In Touch
Contact us via email or messaging apps about your travel plan.
We will quote based on your travel plan; If you don’t have any plan, tell us your schedule and what you like to do and see, we will recommend an itinerary that is right for you.
2. Provide Your Details & Trip Deposit
Once your trip itinerary is confirmed, make a deposit via one of the below methods (deposit is generally 20% of total tour fees),
- Australian local bank transfer (no transaction cost)
- International Telegraphic Transfer (transfer cost borne by transferor)
- Credit Card Payment (most popular 2.3% transaction cost)
In addition, please provide us with the below information,
- Lead traveller’s name:
- Your contact number in Melbourne: (it is ok if it’s an overseas number)
- Your hotel name and address:
- Your flight date / time / flight number (if applicable)
- Number of travellers:
- Number of children and their age (child safety chairs included if applicable)
- Your desired ticket types (if applicable)
3. Enjoy Your Trip!
After we have received your information and trip deposit, we will send your itinerary via email. Review it and let us know if there is anything you would like to change before your trip.
A Petite Tour looks forward to seeing you!